VectorCSP is looking for an experienced Accountant (Bookkeeper) to work at our headquarters in Elizabeth City, NC.
Performs moderately complex accounting tasks in general or specialized accounting functions such as Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cost Accounting, and the like. Interprets accounting data, prepares, and analyzes reports, and may make recommendations. Assists in the development and installation of accounting systems, methods, procedures, and controls. Determines need and use of accounting data.
Education and Experience:
- No clearance needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, a related field or equivalent experience.
- 2 (two) years of accounting experience.
Conducts general accounting tasks to include:
- Maintenance of Timekeeping system and review of employee timesheets
- Semi-monthly payroll data entry for submission to the processing company
- Semi-monthly payroll journal entry preparation (allocations) and data entry into accounting software
- Preparation (and review of) travel claims
- Preparation of monthly customer invoices
- Review and input of accounts payable
- Preparation of payment packages for check signers
- Reconciliation of Bank Account(s)
- Maintaining general ledger accounts
- Prepare account analyses of selected general ledger accounts
- Monthly financial statement review and analysis
- Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- Strong technical and organizational skills in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, in a professional environment.
- A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- QuickBooks experience highly preferred
To apply, please go to https://vectorcsp.applicantpro.com/. For assistance please contact our Human Resources Department by telephone at (252) 333-3190 or by email, email@example.com.
Vector CSP, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or any other reasons prohibited under Federal, State or local laws. EOE AA/M/F/D/V.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
We offer Medical, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, Dental, 401K, PTO and Tuition Reimbursement to those who qualify.