- Directs the operations of the HHQ cell in support of stand-alone FST-O events, integrated COCOM and Joint exercises.
- Develop operations plans, operations orders and directives representing guidance from National Command Authorities (NCA), Joint Chiefs of Staff and other headquarters above the level of the training audience - normally a Numbered Fleet Command (NFC) - during FST-O, Joint and COCOM exercises.
- Represent these entities in correspondence with NFC maritime operations center (MOC), providing guidance as required during exercise planning and preparation.
- Represent NCA, Joint Chiefs and other higher headquarters during exercise Crisis Action Planning (CAP), answering Requests for Information (RFIs) from NFC and task force planners during initial CAP phases.
- Provide updated NCA and higher headquarters guidance and orders as required for the training audience's development of required products during CAP Execution Planning.
- During exercise execution, recommend and publish orders, supervise the execution of orders, and integrate, synchronize, and coordinate battlefield resources. Recommend rules of engagement in conjunction with the white cell/exercise Staff Judge Advocate.
- Monitor select Joint Force Maritime Component Commander (JFMCC) functions to include apportionment of assets, mission priorities, and MOC tasking to subordinate forces. Coordinate all MOC-EST supported Boards, Bureaus, Centers, Cells and Working Groups (B2C2WGs).
- Provide direct interface from the MOC-EST to the exercise control and Navy senior mentors.
- Coordinate and deconflict the activities of all Higher Headquarters personnel.
- Role-plays SecDef, CJCS, Combatant Commander during VTCs and other interactions.
- US Army / US Marine Corps/ US Air Force O-6 level experience
- Must have at least 3 years on a COCOM staff and Operational Planning experience
- Must have experience in the Joint Assessments Process
- Must have displayed competency with the Joint Operations Planning Process
- Experience as an Observer-Trainer preferred
- Experience in FST, Service, Joint or COCOM Exercise programs preferred
- Must be eligible for a DOD Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- At least 10% is required to support exercise planning.
This information is intended only as an overview of the major features of the Valkyrie employee benefits program. Valkyrie reserves the right to amend or discontinue any plan at any time at its sole discretion.
Full-time employees are offered a competitive benefits package, as detailed below. Valkyrie pays a portion of employee and dependents premiums. Hereu2019s a brief look at our company-provided and voluntary benefits, including our 401(k) retirement plan, compensation & paid time off.
HEALTH, WELFARE & LIFE BENEFITS:
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, and Vision
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Tricare Supplement
- Short-Term Disability (STD) and Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Basic Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Educational Assistance
- Training and Development Portal
PAID TIME OFF:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Legal Resources
- Flexible Schedule u2013 Valkyrie permits employees to set their working hours within certain business constraints. Employees are required to submit a schedule that satisfies customer and Valkyrie management requirements.