Application Contact: Cindy Rowe
Phone: (757) 399-4502
C4I Test and Evaluation Subject Matter Expert
- Alexandria, VA
- Full Time
- Test & Evaluation
Position: C4I Test and Evaluation Subject Matter Expert
Duties: This position serves as a Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Subject Matter Expert (SME) and Technical Advisor to the Test Resource Management Center (TRMC) with one or more of the specialties listed below.
Maintains cognizance of joint service T&E infrastructure for the purpose of assessing the test capabilities and resources needed to successfully develop, test, and field C4I war fighting and military operations including other than war capabilities.
Considers Service and Department priorities, and inputs from the acquisition and test communities, to develop a comprehensive and balanced C4I investment strategy for both acquiring new and maintaining existing T&E capability in anticipation of emerging technologies and budget constraints.
Test areas include:
- Fully Networked C4ISR
- Cyber Testing
- Directed Energy
- Hypersonic Testing
- Advanced Instrumentation
- Unmanned and Autonomous Systems
- Spectrum Efficiency, and
- Electronic Warfare
Required Qualifications: Masteru2019s degree or 10 years of relevant experience (required), PhD (desired) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field with a specialization C4I T&E. Comfortable interacting with senior level leadership. Qualifications include:
- Experience with the DoD, especially with either DoD S&T, DoD Acquisition, or DoD testing
- Familiarity with Major Range and Test Facility Base (MRTFB)
- Familiarity with Central Test and Evaluation Investment Program (CTEIP)
- Familiarity with T&E Science and Technology (S&T) Program Analytical skills based on engineering or hands on experience
- Broad Knowledge of Military Systems and their missions
- Self-starter capable of working with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Professional Office Suite in a Windows environment
- Functions in a fast-paced high-pressure team environment
Desired Qualifications: Experience working within the NCR region, TRMC, high level DoD and/or Service test range, S&T organizations and individuals.
Security Clearance: Active DoD Top Secret (TS) Clearance required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Any formal job offer will be contingent
Location: Alexandria, VA